Followers

Nuffnang

LIKE! :P

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Need to ImPrOvE my badminton skill..><..

Yesterday i went to USJ 23 played badminton with some experience badminton players , they played badminton totally different from us,they controlled the shuttle very good and skillful,
but badminton players in Kampung Atap, KL more professional...lazy to write more ~ ps xD

Honestly, i did not even have enough stamina to challenge them T.T....Haiz~

Next year 2010 is my last year to participant badminton competition in MSSD lerh.. T.T , i hope my badminton partner ,L and I can give a good fight with other competitors.
This year only got into quarterfinals T.T...Next year i hope can qualify in MSSS.I HOPEEEE~~~~~~~~

i forgot wan write what liao T.T....YA~ eat supper xD ...zadao...

No comments:

Post a Comment