Followers

Nuffnang

LIKE! :P

Thursday, July 29, 2010

A BIG DECISION

Next mouth i start dont have tuition liao..>.<..
i wan study without tuition
IT HARD
IT HARD
IT HARD
but i need to try ....
this is my very 1st time in my life have done this decision
it is very risky because i ply alot most of the time at school >.<

From my childhood until now...
i can see alot of changes in me...
from a very lazy person until a not so lazy person XD...haha
i stop here XD..i lazy to write~~ xD

Plz give me some advise...:)...

2 comments:

  1. it's not easy to study ownself especially now is the most important time which need alot revision. anyway you should give it a try, perhaps you have more time and freedom. i think you have the ability to study by ur own, by the way all the best!! ^^ you should trust yourself that you can do it, jia you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo~~THANK!!!! ^^....I CAN DO IT....^^ Ah DOnG BOLEH!!! xD

    ReplyDelete