Followers

Nuffnang

LIKE! :P

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

In reality.
Under the Pouring Rain.

Boy:I love you,I really love you.One day,you goona be mine.

Girl :lolx...haha today u seem weird.

Boy:I'm not kidding,I'm real.I never felt so strong feelings to a girl before.I know u knew it.

Girl: (Thinking to change topic) Erm, haha i think now is not the time.

Boy: Nevermind,i will wait you.

Girl:Wait me until when ? 2 years, 3 years?

Boy:....

Girl:I dont want to hurt you, i really dont have feelings for you.We should just become friend.

Boy:Sobbing* U said i touched your heart and you keep on giving me hope but in the end i just become your toy?. =')

Girl:What toy? Im giving you hope because i dont want to hurt you.Know it ?You just too stupid.

(He end this topic because he is very sad and disappointed).

By: Kelvin 东东


Some people don't realize they lost a good thing until they see the next person with it.Then suddenly they want it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment