Followers

Nuffnang

LIKE! :P

Saturday, November 19, 2011

吴慧茵 The wonderful Princess



She is beautiful and charming.
HAHAHAHA
This is real.
This is one of your good thing XD.
I will write many of your bad bad things xP haha!

I still remember when the 1st time i met you on Christmas,I was like WOW, got leng lui wor. .HAHAHA.

I wanna take your FB but you didnot give me, still remember ? HAHA
lucky, my 6 sences told me your FB profile xP

Princess take good care of yourself and strive for the best in your SPM =).
Dont forget me after you enter college life although, there would be many boys good looking then me XD HAHA!
Bodyguard will always be there
for you.=)

When you are sad, unhappy, or sobing, rmb viewed back all mms that i had sent you .
Those are my effort to make you happy and feel warm at the time .
I knew you will feel cold when i sing .HAHAHA!

Hope those efforts are really touch you =).


That's my best drawing ever.xP
Look like you right ?? XD HAHAHAHA

Bestfriend jia you ya !
Jesus will always be there for u =)
Let the past, be the past.
Dont think too much.
AZA AZA.





No comments:

Post a Comment