Followers

Nuffnang

LIKE! :P

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy DRAGON year 2012

YES! i cant wait, i sudah tak steady.
I want FOOD
I want ANGPOW
But i really dun want FAT   T_T

I will journey to my lovey hometown on the 1st day of CNY and back to KL on the following day.
PoPo i miss youuuuuuuuuuuu ah~~~     your angpau ^^
Finally i can meet my cousin and go for badminton and futsal.

I miss them a lot .
As time pass, we eventually talk lesser and lesser.
Normally,the 1st norm question they will always ask me, got GF liao mou?...
I was like, give me angpau 1st, then i will tell u everything...... =.=".
GOSH, i hate answer those question.

I have to keep on reminding myself not to get drunk and gamble during cny.
I feel curious that i not interest in gambling.
I dont even have the feel to play.
However, red wine i cant hesitate to drink it :P..
I really love it.

Well, i havent finish my homeworks
Not in a mood to do it ><.
<< SEE SEE SEE, i have to finish study those books in 10 months time.
My STPM falls on 11 of  November.Oh GOD, teach me how to finish it on time ><.
After CNY only think about those thing bahx >_<. NOW REST.

GET A LIFE 东东.




HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

东东

WISHES

YOU

GET FAT DURING CNY.

hehe








No comments:

Post a Comment