Followers

Nuffnang

LIKE! :P

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm Struggling

Just started 2 weeks of Upper sixth, and now i feel a lot of burdens and the unbearable stress is killing me >_<.
10months to STPM, OH GOD its really suffering.
How am i going to survive it.
Calm down Calm down.
There are no easy-go ways in Life.
I know i'm different.
Everything i want in life,i need really work hard to get it.
I wish i'm a RICH guy, no need to care and worry.
However,I know God has a wonderful plan for me.
Neither ear can hear nor eye can see,only God knows my future.

Sometimes i take life too seriously, keep rushing to finish line,it makes me neglect the joy and fun in LIFE.
We just live once.
So,pursue what you really like and fight for what you really want, before it gets out of your way.
As time change,people do change.

I guess i should finish my STPM 1st before trying to think about other stuffs.
Yeah,i'm single.
I have lock my target.
Not like last time.
May be i have already grow mature.
It's now or never.









No comments:

Post a Comment