Followers

Nuffnang

LIKE! :P

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012

Time flies really fast.
2011 is going to an end, and 2012 a brand new year is going to blossom.
I miss a lot those fun moment together with friends.Those memories will always vivid in my mind.


This was planned by me since the 1st day of  2011.
HAHAHA,i think i cant even achieve one of them XD.LMAO

This was what we always do XD
I damn miss my secondary school life.
I hope time will reverse back but it cant be.

2011 is been a hard year for me.
2012 will be more challenging .

 I going to be 19 years old next three days,
 I hope 2012 will be a GOOD year for me.=) 
DONG DONG 你要一定要加油加油阿!

STPM i going to screw your ass nxt year!
and you you you! I.W.G.U.I.M.L  .



2012
Please
BE
GOOD
TO 
ME.
     






=)













No comments:

Post a Comment