Followers

Nuffnang

LIKE! :P

Sunday, December 11, 2011

CROSS-OVER SPORTS DAY




Today was really epic FUN!...It makes me retrieved back all my
secondary school memories.
It still very vivid in my mind.



ONE MIND, ONE MOVE, ONE VOICE & ONE HEART

It was very fortunate that the weather very good to us today.
I enjoyed a lot today,I appreciated every
single minutes with all of you.

Well,this is ONE MIND cluster.
Their Smile and Joy will forever remember.

HAHAHA, I got number ONE today in 4x400m.I felt really shock.Those spectators giggle at my running style XD.Actually that's my epic SKILL.LOLX.

I heard some cluster joke at our Cluster =.=".They laughing said if you win, you are an mighty Eagle but when u lose,you are a chick =.=".Screw You XD.

The End





No comments:

Post a Comment